Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Post

Well, I thought about this for a minute and decided that it was okay for my first post to be off-topic.  More of a, get to know me post, rather than a, what I think post.

So I just turned 34, got married just nearly 2 months ago to a wonderful woman and her beautiful daughter and live and work in Virginia Beach, VA.

I work in the telecommunications industry, namely, the wireless side of things.  I started climbing towers in 1998 and after 12 years I became a Construction Manager, managing the day to day activities as relates to construction for one of the big wireless companies.

Politically, I'm divided to some degree, but at the end of the day, I typically fall to the left side of things.  I don't think anyone is perfect, but I think some politicians try harder than others to line their own pockets rather than do the best thing for the people that elected them, or those that voted against them for that matter. 

Worse than those politicians are the "commentators"  of the present day that use fear-mongering and hate based ideas amongst the masses in order to line their own pockets, with no true realistic agenda, just string Americans along and make obscene cash doing so.

So anyway, there's me, my politics, and in the coming blog posts all will be commented on in depth.

Thanks for reading and hope you read more.

Ben McManus

No comments:

Post a Comment